Hello. For this special Friday, we have a plenty of things that we’re hoping it to be very useful for you, what’s that? Okay. First of all, I’m going to talk about “celebration” or “event”. If you’re planning a sort of celebration, with little or even no flowers, you’re in luck as botanical weddings are on the rise, especially for this year. Filled with greenery, these kinds of celebrations give both refreshing yet elegant vibes at the same time.
Botanical is the perfect “decoration” that you can combine it with numerous kinds of concept. For example, let’s say you have been wanting to host your own “Botanical” Wedding party with your future-husband since day one, you want to do it all by yourself, from decoration to invitation card. You might already have a few things for the decoration, but how about the Invitation card design? These following templates will answer your question, for sure.
This template has both modern and exotic looks that was from the Botanical Flowers. You will get six alluring Flowers, such as Blush Pink Roses, to Salmon Pink roses, all of them were painted in nice, soft colors finished and also had been drawn in Watercolor style.
As it’s editable with Microsoft Word (2007 or above), you are able to do bunch of things to this beautiful; Rustic Botanical templates. You can replace the “sample” text/wording with your own in one of, if not, the easiest way you could ever imagined it.
3-Steps to make it works.
- Download the template files
- Click the provided link and soon after, Google drive page will be appearing.
- In that page, click Download > Locate where you want the file is going to be saved > Enter or Save to start the download process.
- Edit or Insert your text
- Install all provided fonts first, it’s a must!
- Open and edit the file with Microsoft Word.
- It depends on your choice.
- If you want to do it at home, print the template on 5×7 Card-stock paper, 80-110lbs, don’t go beyond that.
- If you hire Printing shop services, do it the same as above, but you can go beyond that limit, the thicker the paper is, it’d be much better.