When you have a dream like having venue for your party, as beautiful as what we used to see in social media, you will notice that most of the time, the decor elements for the party need only to accentuate the existing surroundings. So, it means that you don’t have to concentrate and put everything to your party. It also applied to your invitation card, especially for those who prefer Minimalist design. We’ve got a few examples that highlight what’s in Modern invitation card design. (See below).
This template will feature what’s on “trending” lately, which is “Floral”, and combine it with minimal design from Modern style of invitation card. For the “Minimal” or “Modern” element, right at the center of the card, you will get classy, white rectangle text box, painted in White and also covered with Canvas texture to match with the background design.
Underneath each boxes, there will be “Floral” element, such as Watercolor Floral graphics, such as Tropical Leaves (Green Monstera & Hibiscus Flower). As I said before, right at the center of the card, all of your party information will be displayed, you can easily replace those sample texts with your own, as it’s editable with Microsoft Word.
For more ideas on how to incorporate greenery into your wedding decorations, go through the slideshow below!
How to download
- Above this instruction, you’re going to see the download link, it was highlighted in Blue color.
- That link will direct you to our Google Drive storage, where you can see and download the template file.
- To download it, you can either click Download or the Drop-down arrow.
- Tap Enter on your keyboard to start the download process.
To make it simpler, here are a few things you need to do.
- Unpack the file with Rar file opener and install all provided fonts (Inside Fonts folder).
- Edit the template you’d like to use with Microsoft Word, insert your text like what I’ve mentioned above.
- Print the template on any printing paper (in 5×7 inch format). If you want the best quality, it’d good for you to get card-stock paper.