I’ve already told you that industrial style or loft style is one of the most popular styles in weddings right now. Why? It’s incredibly versatile and has lots of mix-and-match opportunities. It also has this minimalistic chic feeling that brides with love to simplicity dream to create for their weddings.
If you’re one of them and can’t stop puzzling over how you can pull off this industrial look the best way possible, we thought we might help with several inspirational galleries. Today we’ve gathered the cleverest ways to get an industrial look for your wedding invitation suites. Take a look to catch some ideas and get all of them for free!
Stunning background design and combined along with gold frame, you will be so proud to yourself since you take this as your invitation card design and amaze everyone’s with its elegant and classy design. The background design was inspired by Marble style painting, it may not be looking like the usual marble texture, but this marble was all over in the industrial style event.
Considering the monochromatic color wasn’t made for everyone, I gradually painted layer with three or more color gradation so it does make seamless result. To maintain its elegant, it’s recommended for you to use cardstock paper. It comes in plenty of finishes, and for this case, it’d be great for you to pick the Matte paper with a slight canvas texture on it, and you are going to get shocked by the end result.
How to Download
- Right click the image/template – Save Image as.
- Locate your default download folder or you can leave it as it is
- Tap “Enter” to start the download folder.
- Once the download has finished, you can open the file/template using Ms. Word or Paint and use Card-stock paper as printing material.
- If you consider to hire some service to print the template, please make sure to double check the paper you are going to use as well as the ink. Don’t forget to calculate the exact estimation, because it won’t be fun if it got delayed.