Vintage flowers and themes have gained immense popularity over the past few years. Weddings are no exceptions! From simple décor, to lavish party with tons of elements in there. Vintage are always able to deliver and capture beautiful meaning behinds it. Since, I’m in love with this recently, I thought it was great to make a few designs with Vintage and Floral as the main element of it.
Since our wedding will be remembered to the rest of our life, therefore, it’s necessary to have a great invitation card design for your upcoming wedding. Especially, when it’s too great and beautiful to the level that your guests are loving it so much and keep it as future references.
Six portrait orientation cards, all of them are editable with Ms. Word, so it means, if you already had installed that apps in your device, you can begin the editing process right away! Your card will get “two-tone” style, which is “soft-colored” background will be paired with simple, white rectangle stripes to accommodate your party information.
In addition, I added a couple of fresh elements to the card, such as Watercolor Flowers, painted in Bright color but still not too vibrant, so it looks perfect with the rest of the design. The flowers itself will also have six styles, from beautiful Sunflowers to beautiful Pink Magnolias.
How to download
- Click the provided blue-highlighted download link (Above).
- It will open Google-Drive’s download page.
- Then, click download or the drop-down arrow.
- Tap Enter on your keyboard to start the download process.
How to print
- Unpack the file and install all provided fonts.
- Open the template you’re going to use with Microsoft Word 2007 or above. It would be better if you have the latest version of it.
- Print the template file on card-stock paper. To print the file, (In Ms. Word), go to File > Print > Fill all the settings > Enter.