However, Birthday or Baby Shower party is a perfect time to introduce your little boy or girl to everyone, especially for kids around 3-10 years, by hosting a mini event for them, you are also teaching them to be fit with social environment.
Throwing a shower party or birthday bash isn’t that hard actually. All you need is patient. Considering it takes a lots of time, so everything could be working flawlessly. If you haven’t had any thoughts about the future event for your kids, you can consider this Buzz Lightyear as the theme.
The classic Buzz Lightyear is the real prove of how prominent animated-series was, toward party industry. We also have good example for you, it’s always better to have a little bit of inspiration, isn’t it? This Buzz lightyear invitation card comes in six different styles.
I made it mostly in landscape orientation, but I left one in portrait, just in case if you are more into the standard of invitation card design. It has awesome Galaxy inspired background, which also has all related stuffs, such as Aliens, UFO, Shiny Stars, Planets and bunch of other decorations. Your wording will be placed next to Buzz Lightyear illustrations or graphics, the Buzz itself comes in six models (Poses).
Choose your favorite template design, and now you don’t have any reason to give up in making your own invitation card, because we have already prepared everything for you. From Fonts to Materials, everything is editable with Microsoft Word (2007 or above).
DOWNLOAD BUZZ LIGHTYEAR DOCX TEMPLATES HERE
- Download the file
- Click the download link that was placed above this guide, by clicking this link, you will get access to our Google drive storage.
- *FYI, all files and materials have been put together into a single Rar file, for easier to download and safe from virus.
- Okay, now you should have already been on Google drive menu, right??
- To download: Download > Locate the destination > Save or Enter.
- Insert text
- Insert your text with Microsoft Word, by replacing the sample text or adding new text and place it inside Text Box tool (So it can be moveable).
- Print it on cardstock paper (5×7 for portrait, and 7×5 for landscape).
Leave a Reply