Beautiful, simple decor is what I live for. Earlier this year, my friend asked me to create a modern looks invitation card, which has pretty much “Minimal” and “Classy” concept as the idea behinds it. Since it was exclusively requested by my close friend, I started to draw a few sketches, the sketches were for “the Alphabet”, since she asked me to also decorate it with flower or floral element.
Well, after I spent almost two days working on this project, I was glad that I could help her, and she is kind, by the way, because she always wanted to share it with you. This romantic theme is perfect for the couple wanting floral-inspired invitation card with a little bit of a modern twist. This invitation card also perfect for Seasonal events.
Each cards will have canvas-styled background, and delighted with stunning font-styles (All fonts also included to the free download package). Your “Name” also has beautiful flowers on it, there are six of them, and I’m sure that one of them should match with your own style. Since it’s editable with Microsoft Word, you also had the option to remove and insert your own decoration, such as flowers, text frame and others.
Guide to download
- The download button/link was placed right above this instruction > Click that > Wait for a seconds.
- Soon after you clicked that, Google drive page will appear.
- Then click Download > Locate where you want the file to be saved > Enter or Save.
- Check the file, unpack it with any Rar file opener, open the Fonts folder and install all fonts.
- After the download process is finished, as this template was already made and editable with Microsoft Word, you need this apps to be able to insert text to your favorite template design.
- For printing, do one of these following:
- Do it at home: Check your printer condition, get supplies (Printing Paper, Inks, etc.) For best result, print the template on cardstock paper.
- Hire or get the job done at Custom Printing depot or shop.