If you love the rustic chic or vintage look or planning a wedding and consider having Minimal elements as your party concepts. You are going to love this invitation card design. In the last post, I have posted something that has similar “floral” concept in it, you can check it here, Vintage Floral Wedding and Boho Floral Wedding. Okay, let’s have a look what do we have in today’s design, see below.
Today’s design was inspired from one of the best invitation card to date (For me, personally). I saw it on Pinterest, and after I did some search and learn how to create background and the decoration elements, I’m pretty happy with the result. Each cards will have different “text frame” paired with bunch of background design, from Rustic paper style to White Marble texture.
The Gold Frame was the awesome result of giving the frame a “Pattern Overlay” in photoshop, I added Gold Foil texture, so it looks damn beautiful, not too shiny nor too unpolished. Not only that, but you also get the frame decorated with beautiful Watercolor Flowers, if you take a closer look, all of them are pretty much different to each other’s and since our template is editable with Ms. Word, it’s not only editable in certain parts (Wording and Background), but you can also replace the font-styles or typefaces with your own style.
How to Download
- Use either of this following browser to open the link
- Google Chrome (For Windows user)
- Mozilla Firefox (For Windows user)
- Safari (For MacOS user)
- To get access to the download page, you need to click the download link that was placed above this instruction.
- Now you should be on Google Drive download menu, and there is Rar file, that’s the package, where all templates and fonts were packed.
- To download: Either click Download, or Drop-down Arrow on the top-right.
- Then click Save.
- Unpack the file with WinRar or sort of, after that, open Fonts folder, there must be one or more fonts, install all of them.
- Open template with Ms. Word 2007 or above.
- Print it on cardstock paper (5×7).