Hello. In couple of weeks ago, I got a phone-call from one of my childhood friend, we haven’t been in contact for almost 5 years. I was very glad that I’m able to hear a couple words from her. We decided to meet up on Sunday, last week, and while we gossiped almost everything we could, she told that she is about to host her baby’s third birthday, in this summer. You know it, right?? I offered her some help, and gladly, she accepted it.
My job is creating her a unique invitation card, and we were agreed to use “Confetti” kind of concept. I nailed it in a flash though, and she’s surprised with the result. What’s the connection between my story and today’s article? It’s pretty obvious though. Because today, I’m going to share it with you, yup, our collaboration, a beautiful yet so unique “Rainbow Confetti” invitation card.
What’s in today’s design?
First thing first, you will get six template, which has portrait orientation and white background. Let’s move a bit to the “decorations” part, for this part, I’ve drew a beautiful pattern, yup, I drew many dots in various sizes and color, trying to resemble “confetti” in modern style. Ha-ha. Besides that, you also got a beautiful wording presentation, right at the center of the card, you also got those matchy-matchy fonts, so don’t worry.
I bet everyone in your guest list will be amazed when they see this card. You can have it for absolutely nothing, it’s free and editable with Ms. Word. How cool is that? Yeah, of course. I’ve designed and made this template using Ms. Word, so all of these flashy stuffs were patiently made with that simple app and you can do it, for sure.
1. How to download
- Click the blue-highlighted text above.
- Wait a moment, and you should see Google drive page, by now.
- Click the red download button, then tap “Enter”.
2. How to edit
- Extract the file (using Winrar), and install the fonts, first.
- Open the file with Ms. Word, and begin editing.
- To print the file, Go to File > Print.
- Pick card-stock paper as the printing material, it’s my best recommendation, but sure, you can get the other type of papers.