Last time, I’ve posted a beautiful “Rainbow Confetti” invitation card, and as for today’s article, I want to share something that a bit different then the last one. This template is perfect for you, who wants to host your kid’s birthday, with “super-cool” concept of Toy Story themed party. All of these templates are free, and editable with Ms. Word. All you need to do is download the template, edit them, print and whoops! Everything is done just in couple of minutes.
Are you ready to nail it? Ok. Please have a look at these one…
This Toy story themed invitation card comes in six different models, each have their own unique decorations (Graphics, fonts, etc.). In general, this template has “Blackboard” inspired background, Chalk styled fonts, along with awesome and adorable graphics of Toy Story, such as Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Jessie, Bullseye, and so forth.
Which one is your favorite, guys? Please tell me through the comment box in down below. By the way, please read the entire article, because I also have a plenty of tips for you, at the end. So, go check it out.
DOWNLOAD TOY STORY DOCX HERE
How to download
- Move your mouse pointer and Click the download link above.
- Your browser will open a new page (Google Drive Page), so don’t worry.
- Then click the “Red” download button, locate where the file is going to be saved in your device.
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Once it’s finished, you have to extract the file using Winrar, then install all file inside the “Fonts” folder.
Before you go buy a bunch of stuff from the store, it would be better if you find and get some little information about which paper is suitable with your need as well as your current budget. To give you some ideas about it, you can read this following summaries, here they are:
- Card-stock Paper: (+) durability, (-) Relatively Expensive (Best overall quality).
- Kraft Paper: (+) Cheap, (-) Doesn’t absorb ink well.
- Linen Paper: (+) Good for Classic, Elegant, or Luxury Finish (-) become crumpled by the slightest bend.
- Cotton Paper (+) Richer Color options, (-) Hard to find (Must be at Stationery Shop).
Leave a Reply