Our dude is getting closer to his birthday, and what could be better than throwing a special birthday bash for him? Last time, I posted six gorgeous templates for our loved ones who is about to turn 60, and today, we’re going to share something a bit related to the previous one. Today, I’ll share some cool and awesome designs to celebrate your Husband’s birthday, or maybe your close mate with Classy and Vintage Style.
Please have a look at these one,
This invitation card will amaze everyone, for sure. As we can see, on each corner, this card is decorated with Vintage Corner Border, to give the real classy looks, like in the early 40’s to the 80’s. Besides that, you also got pretty much similar looking ornaments, decorating the wording sections, such as vintage Text Divider.
DOWNLOAD VINTAGE DUDE TEMPLATES HERE
How to Download
- Move your mouse pointer to above this instruction, and click the download link.
- Wait for a moment, and you will be directed to G-drive Page.
- As you can see, the file was archived in Rar file, right? okay, then click the “download” button.
- Locate the destination folder or just leave it as it is, then tap “Enter”.
How it works
- After the download process is finished, you have to unarchive the file and install all files inside the “Fonts” folder.
- Then you’re able to open it with Ms. Word, you can open it by right-click the file and choose to open with Ms. Word…
- To add new text box, Go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box
- If you want to replace the text in pre-existing boxes, you have to click the center of the box, until you see this “I”, click once more then type your text.
Leave a Reply