Earlier this week, I’ve got a DM from one of my husband’s friend. I was pretty shocked when reading his text, because it was kind of rare though, what a good Daddy who wants to give his little daughter beautiful and cute birthday bash. He kindly asked me and requested to create adorable invitation card with bunch of cute farm animals. I accepted his request, then I decided to make other pieces for you, and gladly, I’m able to share it with you all, today.
How awesome could it be? Here we go,
As we can see, this template was decorated with bunch of cute graphics/drawings, such as the cute livestock animals, like Cow, Sheep, Chicken and so forth, all of them were adorably made in Cartoon style drawing. So, it will be match and perfect for our kids.
You will also get six options to choose, each of them was designed and made in Microsoft Word, yup, of course there are a couple of jobs is done with the help of Photoshop. Otherwise, you can do pretty much everything to this template, besides it has 5×7 inch format, it already comes in handy Docx file, so it will be editable with Microsoft Word. How easy it that? Even for beginner, you’re able to customize it like a pro, and only need a couple of minutes to finish it though.
A. How to Download
- Click the provided download link above (Blue-highlighted Text).
- Wait for a moment, and you will be directed to G-drive Page.
- As you can see, the file was archived in Rar file, right? okay, then click the “download” button.
- Locate the destination folder or just leave it as it is, then tap “Enter”.
- Install all the included fonts inside Fonts folder.
- Open the file with Ms. Word and begin the editing session.
C. Printing Tips
- There are many types of printing paper out there, either Card-stock, Cotton, and so on.
- For the best one, I’d say and pick Card-stock over the others.
- Yeah, it’s a bit pricey, but you will get much more than the others could give. Like better durability, premium finished, etc.