Hello. For today’s article, I’m going to teach you on how to craft party invitation card using pre-designed template and Microsoft Word. All of the materials will be free, as long as you’re going to use it for your own personal activity. What we have today? First of all, we’re going to craft a beautiful card, unlike others, as we’re going to craft a beautiful Watercolor invitation card, with “Cactus” as its main object.
First thing first, by using this template, you will have six different models. What does that mean? It means, there will be six different templates, each have been made in portrait orientation, with simple White background to give a “neutral” & classy looks, along with the “main” items. For the “main” decorations, I’ve drew a couple of Cactuses or Cacti, in simplest way and a little bit of soft-color touch on it.
It would be perfect for you, to use it in various occasions, maybe for your upcoming “Bridal Shower” party, or even for your “Wedding”, when it’s one of your best day, and needs to encourage people to come, then these one is greatly fit for that. Can’t bide the time to keep this one? Then let’s read the further instructions in down below.
DOWNLOAD DOCX TEMPLATES HERE
What you need to do?
a. Downloading the file
- Click the download link above (Blue-highlighted Text).
- Your browser will open a new tab and Google Drive Page will appear soon.
- Click the download button > Locate the folder > Enter.
- Before you’re able to open and start editing, you need to install all files inside “Fonts” folder.
- If you done with the installation, then you can open the file with Ms. Word.
- You can replace almost everything in this template, such as replacing the background, make some change on how the font is going to look like, and so forth.
- Check every device you own, make sure everything is working, and able to connect properly.
- For printing paper, I’d suggest you to pick card-stock paper, as it fits for almost any occasions and has premium finished material.
- To print, (Still in Ms. Word) Go to File > Print > Fill all the printing options (Copies, Orientation, Black/Color, etc).
Leave a Reply