What do we have here in today’s article? Before I show it to you, I’d going to say thanks for everyone who is visiting our site, congratulation you have came at the right place to find numerous template for your invitation card.
Okay, let’s move on to our original topic. Today’s article will help you to deal and craft your own invitation card, especially if you are hosting sort of Wedding party and the day is coming near. Please have a look at these, you can get these stunning invitation card for absolutely nothing, but free.
Modern Blue, it combines the recent trend on the market, which is, Modern looking design, alongside, some beautiful rendition of Floral graphics in magnificent Blue color / filter/. The graphics (Flowers), were painted in six different style, From Fainted Blue, to Deep blue finished.
As it comes in Docx file version, by using this template, for both beginner and more advanced user can almost do the editing at the same level, because I’m pretty sure that most of you already had installed this on your device and familiar with it. Am I right? I hope so. Ha-ha. Anyway, you also got simple Canvas Style background and White rectangle box to accommodate all your party information.
DOWNLOAD MODERN BLUE TEMPLATES HERE
How to download our template?
- First of all, move your mouse pointer to above this instruction and you should see the download button, click that button.
- In a couple of seconds, your browser will land you to Google drive, click the blue download button.
- Locate where you want the file is going to be placed, then tap “Enter” to start.
- Before you get some supplies at local store, you need to make sure that your printer device is able handle the job properly, otherwise, you need to print the template at Local Printing shop.
- There is no exact rule on which paper you should use, but if you’re looking for such as such as premium looking and finished material, I’d go with the card-stock paper. It’s a bit more expensive than the other ones on the market, but it’s definitely worth the price.
- You can do it even on standard A4 paper, which you can find it easily in almost everywhere.
- If you decided to go with the standard A4 Paper, don’t forget to set the printing options to print in 5×7 format.
Leave a Reply