Do your kids like to watch cartoons or animated series? If they do, and maybe they were being fans of Peppa Pig and PAW Patrol for so long, in the last post, I’ve posted cute Peppa Pig themed invitation, you can see that, here. For the PAW Patrol’s fans out there, especially for Mommies who is looking for personalized PAW Patrol invitation card for free, today is your good day, because you’re about to see that in today’s article and sure, you can have it for free.
Our template is editable with Microsoft Word, so it will be much easier for you, especially for beginner, to edit and personalize it on their own. For today’s design, the invitation card will be in landscape orientation, and it has super cool and yet so cute, scenery from the actual series. You will get “Chase, Ryder, Skie, Marshall, and others, standing next to each other, surrounding the “Wording” section, so it will be so much fun to watch. Your kid’s friends might a bit jealous, seeing your little boy having super cool Birthday invitation card.
How it works?
- You need to download our template, whereas the instructions have already been placed in down below.
- Edit and insert your own text into the template with Microsoft Word.
- Then Print the template, for details, you can see the detailed explanations at the end of today’s article.
How to download our template?
- First of all, move your mouse pointer to above this instruction and you should see the download button, click that button.
- In a couple of seconds, your browser will land you to Google drive, click the blue download button.
- Locate where you want the file is going to be placed, then tap “Enter” to start.
- If you decided to do it at home, check your device first.
- Buy some supplies or materials, Printing Papers, Inks, etc.
- Print the template on 5×7 Printing Paper (Card-stock is the best one you can get on the market).
- How to print it? Open the file with Ms. Word, then Go to File (Top Left) > Print, fill all the settings based on your needs.