Hello. For anyone of you, who are about to get married soon, or six months from now, I’m going to say congratulation in advance, and hope everything will goes well. Anyway, while we’re talking about Wedding or sort of, such as Bridal Shower, Baby Shower, and other, we were certainly need to take care every details in it.
For instance, one of my relative is recently getting married, and unfortunately, her wedding invitation got delayed for almost 8 days, and finally distributed in 3 days prior the day of the event. No one wants that in their special day. For that reason, you need to do the preparation so well, and if you’re able to do it on your own or even crafting it at home, it’d be better for you.
To make our own invitation, you need “template” for that, especially for beginner, this thing is very helpful and can cut the long-designing process. Let me show you one of my latest creation, which is perfect for any occasions. Here they are, the Gold Geometric Tropical invitation card.
You won’t find it easily like others. Do you know why? Because our template is combining two different great things, Modern looking designs (Through Gold Geometric Frame), as well as magnificent Floral concept, which will be shown in each templates in form of colorful, Watercolor “Floral” decorations/graphics.
How to Download
- The download button is placed above this instructions.
- Google drive page will be appeared soon.
- Click download and locate where you want the file is going to be saved.
- Then Tap “Enter” to start the process.
- Extract/unpack the file (Template) with WinRar or any rar file opener, then install all fonts inside Fonts folder.
Here are a few things you need to do
- In order to be able to edit the template, you need to edit it in Microsoft Word 2007 or later version.
- Print the template on 5×7 Printing Paper.
- My best recommendation is using Card-stock paper, it will cost around $12 per 100pcs or $0.12/pcs.
- If you decided to distribute the invitation through social media, you need to convert the file first, you can Save As the template into PDF file, or you could do even more, by converting the PDF to JPG/PNG on Online File Converter.