As the temperature begins to dip in and summer winds down, now we’re moving ahead to the cozy season. Fresh air and definitely a great time to arrange and host our special event. For instance, in the upcoming weeks, one my close relative will get married soon, and they can’t expect more, but how the good season will help them.
I’ve got a couple of templates design that definitely suits this Summer and the upcoming Fall. There’s an idea out there for everyone to enjoy, but you can’t find something like these, it sounds so cliché but yeah. Our template is free and editable with just a simple apps like Microsoft Word. What could be better than that?
As for today, now we’ll have these following, Modern Tropical invitation card. If you love kind of exotic designs/things, this one is definitely yours! Simply the best. Canvas style background, along with a little bit of Peach right at the middle, where your party information will be placed.
Besides that, to bring a nice Tropical vibe, I added a couple of Tropical related stuff, such as Green Monstera leaves, Pink Plumeria, which we usually found it in Hawaii, and much more to come. In each templates, you also got an example of how your wording is going to be organized, so you can get the idea where to put it, and beginner will find it so helpful.
DOWNLOAD DOCX TEMPLATES HERE
- The file has been compressed into Rar file, and stored in our Google drive, to get the access, you need to click the link (Above).
- Your browser will open a new tab, and Google drive page will be shown in seconds.
- Click “Download” > Locate the destination > Save.
A few things to note
- To open the Rar file, you have to extract/unpack the file, I bet you already had installed those sort of rar file opener, but if you haven’t, you can try WinRar.
- Microsoft Word is the platform for you to edit our template, must be 2007 version or above.
- Print the template on 5×7 card-stock paper.
Leave a Reply