Now that the holidays are over, we’ve rung the New Year Bell, and seen numerous kinds of Fireworks that paint the Night sky. For most people, they might don’t want to see another party for at least in 1-2 months period. But even though we’re holiday-partied-out, we can still enjoy ourselves this year with these awesome winter party theme ideas and get them as complete package of Concept and its invitation.
By using this template, you can even get an early jump start on planning a beautiful party, such as hosting Winter Birthday Party for your son or daughter in a year or two to come.
Okay, here they are…
Winter Onederland, for mommies, your baby’s first milestone will be stayed on your heart for so long. Let’s make him or her proud of you, with these fabulous Winter One-derland. Here is the example of Winter One-derland themed invitation card, which I finished it last night. Basically, you will get six different designs, in portrait orientation, you can either choose the Stock White or Pink Background, and also, a lot of stuff more to come.
What’s the other stuff? You will get bunch of dazzling Pink, Blue, Turquoise Snowflakes, and it will get along with the cute and gorgeous our specially designed “One-derland” words. Besides that, you also a few items, such as Cute Polar bear graphics, and Snowman. I’m sure that everyone will be very happy when the receive this adorable invitation, with your baby’s photo and bunch of adorable images/illustrations.
- The file has been compressed into Rar file, and stored in our Google drive, to get the access, you need to click the link (Above).
- Your browser will open a new tab, and Google drive page will be shown in seconds.
- Click “Download” > Locate the destination > Save.
Here Are Things You Need To Do
- To open the Rar file, you have to extract/unpack the file, I bet you already had installed those sort of rar file opener, but if you haven’t, you can try WinRar.
- Microsoft Word is the platform for you to edit our template, must be 2007 version or above.
- Print the template on 5×7 card-stock paper.