From birthday invitation cards, to special personalized invitation card like, Wedding or sort of. You can get massive numbers of inspiration in this site, and yup, if you’re interested to pick it as your future-invitation card, get it, get them for free. We will always be on your side, DIY lovers. Anyway, what do we have in this article? Hmm. It’s another design, which I can guarantee that your kid will be falling in love when they know this is their party invitation card.
Under the sea, will always be one of the most searched “item” on the Internet. I’ve made SpongeBob and Cute Baby Shark themed birthday or baby shower party invitation card, and for today, we’ll have these beautiful Mermaid Party added to the list.
What do you think? It looks so amazing for me, doesn’t it? Ha-ha. Well, this template is perfect setup to invite your guests to come. By the way, I started designing this one by drawing some sketch, such as drawing Jellyfish, Coral Reef, Starfish, and last but not least, I also painted the Mermaid & Seahorse Silhouette with Gold Foil finished.
Actually, I’ve finished this one two days ago, but I realized something is missing, and today, I did some modification on it. So, on its background, I decided to put a beautiful “White Canvas” with “Light Blue Marble” texture along with the other additional stuff, to portray the beautiful “Under the sea” scene, which everyone used to admire it.
Don’t leave your seat yet, because I’ve another gift in from of tips in down below.
- Above this instruction, you’re going to see the link, once you clicked that you will be directed to Google Drive download page.
- Then, wait for a couple of seconds, once you landed in Google Drive page, click download or drop-down arrow, placed on top right, near the share button.
- Locate the folder and click “Save” to start the process.
- Open the Fonts folder, all of that fonts have to be installed first to make sure you will have the exact same “looking” design like what it shown in the preview here.
- Print the template on any 5×7 printing, but as I said before, it will look great if you print it on Matte Card-stock paper.