What Does the Color Burgundy Mean? Burgundy, a dark shade of red with a purplish tinge, symbolizes wealth, power, and ambition. It’s perfect to be used as “concept” of various events, especially when we’re talking about crafting Wedding invitation card. There are many people out there, wanting to make their own invitation card, and decide to go with the DIY route to also make it much cheaper than buying the custom one.
Have you seen the combination of Burgundy Flowers with Gold? I bet most of you haven’t seen it yet, then you need to see my recommendation, which is, just finished not too long ago.
Dreaming of having a stunning invitation card for free? Here, you will get the exact answer. You will get six Burgundy Flower invitation card, and it also has dazzling Gold Geometric Frame, painted in nice touch of Gold Foil finished. For the Floral graphics/decorations, you will get them in Watercolor style of painting, and even you also got one of them that has “Boho Style” design.
DOWNLOAD BURGUNDY GOLD .DOCX HERE
How to download our template?
- First of all, move your mouse pointer to above this instruction and you should see the download button, click that button.
- In a couple of seconds, your browser will land you to Google drive, click the blue download button.
- Locate where you want the file is going to be placed, then tap “Enter” to start.
Here are a few things you need to do
- Please don’t forget to install the Fonts that have been provided and placed inside Fonts
- What’s next? Insert your party information to the template, as it’s editable with Ms. Word, you need to use Microsoft Word 2007 or later version.
- Print the template on 5×7 Printing Paper.
- My best recommendation is using Card-stock paper, it will cost around $12 per 100pcs or $0.12/pcs.
- If you decided to distribute the invitation through social media, you need to convert the file first, you can Save As the template into PDF file, or you could do even more, by converting the PDF to JPG/PNG on Online File Converter.
Leave a Reply