In the last post, I gave you beautifully made invitation card, which has gorgeous “Garden Wedding” design, that’s on trending list lately, so make sure to check it out, here.
For today’s special, we are going to have these stunning “Floral Wreath” invitation card templates. That’s true, I’ve got the inspiration Garland that hanged on my kitchen. It’s a decorative wreath of flowers, leaves, or other material. So, today’s template will have those beautiful Wreath of Flowers along with simple, Minimal Design of Wedding invitation card.
This template comes in 5×7 Portrait orientated design, it has stock white background, and on top of them, you will get simple, Ellipse Frame for the wreath. For the “floral” decorations, I’ve put a couple of models, mostly have Watercolor finished, and comes in HD Quality, so it won’t get blurry when you print them out. For anyone of you, who had this questions, how to save the template and edit it, I’ve wrote the answer in down below, so make sure to read the entire article and get the answer in simplest explanation.
How do I get these?
- Don’t worry, we won’t charge you anything as long as it’s personal use.
- In above, you will see the download button, click that button and once you landed on Google Drive, click download.
- Locate the destination folder, where you want the file will be saved. Tap “Enter” or click “Save”, to start the download process.
How it Works
- Please note this, all files/materials have been included in that package, so once it’s finished, unpack the file first and install all provided fonts.
- Insert your information to the template you’d like to use.
- Edit the file with Microsoft Word and when you finished it, you can also use the Print Feature in there, go to File > Print > Fill all the settings.
- Prepare & get some supplies (Printing Paper, Inks, etc.) and print the template on 5×7 Printing Paper, there is no specific paper required for our template, but if you’re looking for something that has top-notch quality, then pick card-stock, as it’s best all-rounder paper on the market.