This type of party involves stunning Under the sea-themed invites, colorful decorations, tasty food and lots of dressing up. It’s perfect for children of any age and can be done lavishly or on a budget. I also had made a similar invitation card design last month, you can check it here, Mermaid themed Birthday card.
I’m on a tight budget, is it possible to make invitation card under $50?
Absolutely! Our site provides tons of invitation card templates for free, we won’t charge you for every templates in our site, as long as it’s for personal uses only. For example, this Little Mermaid invites, you can use Standard text paper, and it only costs $7 for 500 sheets, if you want something a bit better, card-stock would be great for alternative option but slightly more expensive than others.
This lovely invitation card features adorable character; Ariel, from the timeless Disney’s movie that was “very popular” in my generation. It comes in landscape orientation, to make it looks wider and definitely more stunning to watch, as it has stunning Under-the-sea themed background, in High Definition quality, so it won’t get blurry when you print it on a printing paper. On the right side, as you can see, there is a cute blue Bracket Frame, write every details of your party information in here, and you only need a simple apps to do it, since it’s editable with Microsoft Word.
DOWNLOAD DOCX TEMPLATES HERE
How to Download
- Click the download link (Above)
- Wait for a second, and it should display “G-drive Page” now.
- Click download, and Locate the destination folder.
- Tap “enter” to start the download process.
- Once the download process is finished, you can open/edit the file through Microsoft Word app.
- Unpack/open the file with Rar file opener, then open the Fonts
- Install all provided fonts, it won’t take so much times to do it.
- Open and insert your text with Microsoft Word.
- Print it on any printing paper.
- For budget-wise: Standard text paper.
- For Quality: Card-stock paper.
Leave a Reply