The last time I had a Halloween party is, back then, when I was 11 years old. I had just moved to bigger City, not that far, by the way, because it normally takes 2 hours, if not less. Anyway, as a kid at such young ages, we might have a pretty unique “fantasy” or “dream”, maybe something like, dreaming to have “Halloween” birthday bash and invite all your friends and begin to knock door, asking for “Trick or Treat”.
It will always be the same to our kids, and have you ever had this “Spook-tacular” ideas in your mind? Below you will find our guides to make your own “Spook-tacular” invitation cards with awesome Nightmare Before Christmas theme, we will provide you six template designs for free.
I put the “spooky” scene from the original series as the background of today’s invites, and since it was made in landscape orientation and HD-Quality, your card will get the job in nicely. To make it looks even real, my husband told me to add a few characters as the decorations, such as Jack Skellington, Oogie Boogie, Dr Finkelstein, Mayor Halloween, and many more.
On the left section, you will get a pretty big space of Picture or Photo Frame, but your little boy or girl’s photo here. It’s easy though, because it’s editable with Microsoft Word, and for me, everyone almost had experience with this apps, for sure. By the way, follow our easy-to-use guide below to download our “Nightmare Before Christmas” invitation cards for free.
DOWNLOAD DOCX TEMPLATES HERE
How to Download
- Use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox or Safari (Latest version).
- We placed the download button above this, click that and wait for a while.
- Now you should be on Google Drive download menu, and there is Rar file, that’s the package, where all templates and fonts were packed.
- To download: Either click Download, or Drop-down Arrow on the top-right.
- Then click Save.
- Unpack the file with WinRar or sort of, after that, open Fonts folder, there must be one or more fonts, install all of them.
- Open template with Ms. Word 2007 or above.
- Print it on cardstock paper (5×7).
Leave a Reply