To make our party or any special event that you are going to have, one the easiest way to do it is, by providing or serving good decoration at your party. But what if you take it to another level? Like creating unique invitation card, so your guests will know that the invites are representing of how good your party is going to be and precious they (Guest) to you.
Creating a modern and creative party theme isn’t that hard. Lean into the colors of gold, green, coral, black and white, and try to keep your party decorations or invitation card away from anything that is clearly opposite from that. Look at these sample of modern invitation card designs,
Instead of using glitter, gold, pattern, this invites were inspired from classy “white marble” background. Yup, you don’t get it wrong. I was so stunned and decided to make design, and placed it on top of the Marble background. In addition, Silhouette of Flowers are the final touch of this card, making marble, and slate textures accentuated the modern feel and aesthetic value.
- First of all, you will see the download button above this text, click that button and Google Drive will soon appeared, then click download.
- Locate the destination folder, or just leave it as it is. Then “Enter” to start the download process.
- Please note this, all files/materials have been included in that package, so once it’s finished, unpack the file first and install all provided fonts.
To make it simpler, here are a few things you need to do.
- Unpack the file with WinRar and install all provided fonts (Inside Fonts folder).
- Edit the template you’d like to use with Microsoft Word, insert your text like what I’ve mentioned above.
- Print the template on any printing paper (in 5×7 inch format). If you want the best quality, it’d good for you to get card-stock paper.