Hello, everyone. Actually, there was a bit of unprecedented things that caused the delay for me to write this article and share another good designs. It’s been two days since my old laptop was getting stuck, I think I need a new one soon. Anyway, what’s here for this article?
Gorgeous invitation card designs, that’s suitable for numerous events. “Black and White Floral” is the article name of today’s design. It provides “unusual” type of invitation card design. How come? See below, and you will get the idea of what I said to you recently.
For anyone of you who loves Monochrome or Monochromatic color, which is a color scheme based on only one, single color tint. Altering the brightness and the saturation which makes this stunning invites good for those who loves to find and use something unique and new.
The card has circle or ellipse shaped box for you wording or party information, and I also have written the sample for you, using matching-matching font-styles, but if you want to replace it, sure you can do that so easily, since it’s editable with Ms. Word. Each cards also have beautiful Roses in Monochromatic filter, these ones will look good if you see it in real-life, for sure.
DOWNLOAD BLACK AND WHITE FLORAL DOCX HERE
To download our template, read this following guides and you would be able to download it easily.
- Click the download link (It was highlighted in blue color)
- Google drive page will appear soon, and in that page, you’re going to see another “download” button, click that > locate where the destination folder is > either click Save or just hit Enter.
How it Works
- Open the template with Ms. Word and insert your text.
- There are two ways to do it:
- Just replace the existing text (Clicking it directly, until you see this “I”, and type your text.
- Adding new text by insert a new Text Box (Go to Insert tab > Text box > Simple text box).
- If you done with the customization, get some supplies (Printing paper, Inks, etc.). Then print the template file on 5×7 cardstock paper or any printing paper (Cotton, Kraft, Linen, etc.).
Leave a Reply