Rustic and Floral are definitely a good combination to have, not only for certain type of event, like Wedding event, but also works astonishingly well for Birthday and Baby shower party. Here, in this article, you will get to know how to create your own Rustic and Floral invitation card. We will guide and provide you with stunning template designs, so you can take a good start with it.
You can set this project up as soon as you’ve downloaded it, since it’s editable with Microsoft Word (2007 or above), and nothing would be easier than working on this apps. These designs come in 5×7 formatted layout, it has simple, Canvas background, with a little bit touch of “Rustic” gradients, which will look good – if you are also able to find and pick the same paper material (Canvas Textured cardstock paper).
For the main decorations or elements, you will get the card decorated with stunning Flowers, not just a typical rendition, but in much better “rendition”, which is Watercolor style. Watercolor design was popular in early 2015, but now they are able to conquer and featured in the list of popular design once more.
To download our template, read this following guides and you would be able to download it easily.
- The download button/link is placed at the end of the article, which is right above this instruction, click that and your browser will direct you to Google drive download menu or page.
- In that page, you’re going to see another “download” button, click that > locate where the destination folder is > either click Save or just hit Enter.
If the download process is done, check the file and unpack it with WinRar or any Rar file opener. Go to Fonts folder and install all fonts in there. If everything is done, read this:
- Open the template with Ms. Word and insert your text.
- Go find some information about printing paper you’d like to use, and get some supplies at stationery shop.
- Print it on 5×7 cardstock paper or any printing paper (Cotton, Kraft, Linen, etc.).