No other flower symbolizes spring like the cherry blossom. Revered for hundreds of years in Japan where it is the national flower, it represents the beauty and fragility of life. Its lifespan is very short – the blossoms start to fall around two weeks after peaking. Definitely not your everyday flower, the cherry blossom is marked by a delicate and exotic character that captivates the eye, heart, and mind.
How it’s relevant to these days’ trend?
Blooming cherry blossom trees go hand in hand with the arrival of spring, but have you ever wondered about the history of these pretty pink flowers? Well, we have all the cherry blossoms facts that you should know before dying to see it at famous tourist attraction. This flower is blooming even more in recent years, thanks to its beauty as decorative elements in Party Industry. See below, what people usually do to cherry blossom for their party?
This is a beautiful collection of 8+ Cherry blossom invitation card. Today, I’ll show it to you how to use it as magnificent design for birthday invitation card. It has distinct ways to capture everyone’s attention. Watercolor design, the use of Gold ornament, Greenery Leaves, and Geometric Pattern, this is boosting up the overall design into a perfect masterpiece to be used at your party.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Prepare the apps, such as Adobe Photoshop or Ms. Word, then you can open the file with one of those apps.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.