The beautiful princess’s best day is coming, invite her best friends to come and don’t forget to also ask her prince charming to give another surprise for her. Have you already gotten an idea to be used for celebrating your little princess’s birthday? If you got stuck on finding a good one, what if you see and consider this? I swear you won’t be thinking twice upon picking this as inspiration.
This Beautiful Princess template has eight different styles. In general, it has same background design, which is inspired by the beautiful Watercolor painting and sprinkled by pristine white stars in vary sizes.
Besides the main layer of the card, there are many others element to captivate everyone’s attention. For example, cute illustrations of Princess’s Castle, which the princess spend her time on veranda, with Dragon flying above in the sky and her loyal knight guarding her in front of the castle. How cute is that? The “illustration” above is just a minor part that makes today’s design is perfect for your kid’s birthday, but there will be other parts like Cute Princess’s Mirror, Butterfly, etc.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Prepare the apps, such as Adobe Photoshop or Ms. Word, then you can open the file with one of those apps.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.
How to Print
- Both in Ms. Word or Adobe photoshop are having the same method in term of printing images.
- Go to File > Print > Fill all the settings.