If you’ve noticed the bohemian decorations trend and are wondering how to get the look of it in your own party, then this guide full of boho elements tips is really going to help you out! The art of layering patterns, mixing colors, and combining greenery can give a room a fun, free-spirited vibe. See this collection of 11+ Greenery Boho Wedding invitation card, and tell me your honest opinion through the comment box down below.
Its distinctive style points out many advantages to use it as element for decoration, From Home décor to magnificent set at Wedding event. This invitation cards are no exceptions! The Bold, colorful patterns are a hallmark of bohemian wedding decor. Incorporate boho style into your party by using this as the good start.
Featuring Modern elements, such as Geometric pattern and Watercolor painting, I think you need to consider this, if you really want something decent and unique at the same for your special event. We provide it for free and also give you freedom to personalize it with your own personal touch, so you will get the best of the best stationery to captivate your guests.
- Left-click your selection then waits till you see a new tab pop up on your display.
- Right-click the image or template, select Save image as > Locate the folder.
- Tap Enter to start the download process or you can just click the Save
- Once it’s finished, you have to check the file by opening it with some sort of editing apps (See below).
How to open the file
- There is no limitation in term of what kind of apps you are going to use, even the basic Microsoft Word (2007 or later) is more than enough to do the simple customization.
- Alternative apps: Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Paint (Free) and Corel Draw.
- Printing paper: Cardstock, Kraft, Velum, and Cotton. (Choose one)
- For the best recommendation to go for, I’d say Cardstock paper, the value is much better than the other type of paper that you’d see it in stationery shop.