I bet at least one of you might had seen it somewhere, like on Instagram. I didn’t know how it’s started but yeah, there is one of famous Instagram user was coincidentally blamed for the popular use of Pampas Grass in wedding event. I realized how it took over the Internet, went viral from 2019 until now, thanks to its long stem and perfect for Instagram. Therefore, it is what people want to have for their special day.
Today, this article is going to take a deeper look into the Pampas Grass and we provide you 9+ template designs to be used either as wedding and even for decorating invitation card. See below,
Basically, the design boosts the Natural Concept into Modern art, and it’s widely popular for Boho/Bohemian Style. Therefore, you will get a natural backdrop that offers stunning presentation, such as Watercolor Background, Greenery Pampas Grass, Geometric Pattern, etc. Those are great decorative elements already, along with a few text will be seating on top, (Please see the preview image).
Don’t leave this site yet, because there are a few instructions down below, to help you download our template, how to use it as well as how to print it.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Prepare the apps, such as Adobe Photoshop or Ms. Word, then you can open the file with one of those apps.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.
How to Print
- Both in Ms. Word or Adobe photoshop are having the same method in term of printing images.
- Go to File > Print > Fill all the settings.