When your budget won’t allow you to be more flexible for setting your delightful party, you can opt out a few things you think it’s unnecessary. There is no point to keep it like that and resulting you with big payment later on. Wedding stationery could be one of the reason why the cost of setting up a party can get a little serious.
There is a way to keep the cost as low as possible yet still has the quality to make you proud of it. Here in our site, as you might already knew it, you can discover beautiful invitation templates for your wedding, like these ones,
7+ Romantic wedding invitation templates. The template has really and really good contrast between each elements. It looks so beautiful and instead of making it with usual type of rustic element, I decided to go with different path.
Dark colored background was my husband’s idea and the rest were made by me, and it took a whole week to finish it off. Basically, you will get gorgeous flowers, such as Roses and Magnolia, it will decorate the beautiful “hexagon” box. That box is made for accommodating all of your text, and I swear everyone will be very happy and captivated just by seeing it.
- Left-click your selection then waits till you see a new tab pop up on your display.
- Right-click the image or template, select Save image as > Locate the folder.
- Tap Enter to start the download process or you can just click the Save
- Once it’s finished, you have to check the file by opening it with some sort of editing apps (See below).
How to open the file
- There is no limitation in term of what kind of apps you are going to use, even the basic Microsoft Word (2007 or later) is more than enough to do the simple customization.
- Alternative apps: Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Paint (Free) and Corel Draw.
- Printing paper: Cardstock, Kraft, Velum, and Cotton. (Choose one)
- For the best recommendation to go for, I’d say it’s Cardstock paper, the value is much better than the other type of paper that you’d see it in stationery shop.