It doesn’t matter, whether it is your first or second or even third times throwing any kind of party, you still need plenty of lists to be carefully planned. But the thing is, sometimes it might be difficult for some people, especially for “stationery” part that any party should have. Are you one of them? Well oh well, you have found it right at the place and the right time because we are here for you.
That sounds good, isn’t it? Even this one did happen to me a few years back, and the template design really did the magic helping me out to create my first invitation card. This creative birthday invitation has everything you need for prominent design to captivate your guests.
There are cute random shapes, I used relatively “soft” color to depict the actual looks of its kind on a painting. So, for those who loves art will be appreciating how gorgeous it is, and even you can use it as your kid’s birthday invitation card.
- Beginner’s Guide (How to download)
- Click the download button (It should be shown in above).
- Once you landed on Google Drive page, you will see our template in Rar file, Click Download and
- Note: Don’t bother to ask me if you get any problems or have questions.
- How to edit the template
- Install all fonts inside the “Fonts” folder.
- Open the file, Right-click the file > Open or Open with Ms. Word.
- To add text inside the pre-existing text-box: Click the center of the box, and type your text.
- To add new text-box: Go to Insert > Text box > Simple text box.
- Additional info
- Use cardstock paper for your invitations card, it has various types of colors, thicknesses and textures.
- Choose the thicker one, because this paper is not easy to crease and tatter
- The standard print sizes of wedding, birthday and baby shower invitation is 5x7inches, but you customize your size into 6×6 or even 7×5 inches