If you’ve noticed short list of the upcoming movie that’s being scheduled to premiere this year, one of them would be our favorite protagonist. The Boss Baby is coming back! Well, I think now is perfect time to give reboot to my previous Boss Baby invitation template with one or more elements from 2021’s trends. I’d say thank you for anyone of you that might already had seen my previous design and now we meet again in another post to share adorable Boss Baby invitation collection
To overcome the memory of previous design, I decided to study more about “fun” and “cheerful” birthday invitation from people around the world. Finally, this template comes up to the result. This template has cool diagonal stripes on its background layer and colorful confetti just for the sake to double the fun!
Sort of additional element to the card also brings enough reason for us to use it in our kid’s birthday party. White bracket style text box accommodates both the place where you can write or type your text as well as the place that allow you to embed favorite photo of your kid and yep! Right next to it, you will find the photo will have the Boss baby standing next to her/him.
- Left-click your selection then waits till you see a new atab pop up on your display.
- Right-click the image or template, select Save image as > Locate the folder.
- Tap Enter to start the download process or you can just click the Save
- Once it’s finished, you have to check the file by opening it with some sort of editing apps (See below).
How to open the file
- There is no limitation in term of what kind of apps you are going to use, even the basic Microsoft Word (2007 or later) is more than enough to do the simple customization.
- Alternative apps: Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Paint (Free) and Corel Draw.
- Printing paper: Cardstock, Kraft, Velum, and Cotton. (Choose one)
- For the best recommendation to go for, I’d say Cardstock paper, the value is much better than the other type of paper that you’d see it in stationery shop.