Check out the awesome Outer Space birthday party ideas here in Drevio! There will be many useful tips and free printables for you. So, you better don’t miss it out!
If you are looking to create this (Outer Space) for a relatively bigger and elaborated party, I suggest either ask for a help first or prepare everything with long and long enough time prior the date of the event. If you want your party appear more appealing to your guest, you can pick this undoubtedly awesome invitation as your birthday card.
Let’s announce to the town that your little space walker will be turning one year older with this super fun invitation card. This template allows you to insert your little boy’s picture (As shown in the preview). His photo would have cool “Planet” surface style picture frame, and it will be surrounded by many stuff, such as Stars, Space Rocket, The ringed planet Saturn, UFO, and many more. I could promise you that your guest will ask you where you got this fabulous and fun idea for invitation card.
- Left-click your selection then waits till you see a new tab pop up on your display.
- Right-click the image or template, select Save image as > Locate the folder.
- Tap Enter to start the download process or you can just click the Save
- Once it’s finished, you have to check the file by opening it with some sort of editing apps (See below).
How to open the file
- There is no limitation in term of what kind of apps you are going to use, even the basic Microsoft Word (2007 or later) is more than enough to do the simple customization.
- Alternative apps: Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Paint (Free) and Corel Draw.
- Printing paper: Cardstock, Kraft, Velum, and Cotton. (Choose one)
- For the best recommendation to go for, I’d say it’d be Cardstock paper, the value is much better than the other type of paper that you’d see it in stationery shop.