When we tried to host our party, we might be hoping that something or some kind of idea appear recently. For today, I’m going to show you good example of “when we had no idea about what to do” and later we found this awesome, Luca. FYI, Luca is an American computer animated coming-of-age fantasy-comedy drama film produced by Pixar released back on the midst of June last month.
The film was getting inspired by the old Italian northwest region, whose culture and natural beauty has made it a popular spot for visitors. This movie is perfect source of an idea to celebrate your kid’s birthday party, considering the increasing number of fans who adore it. See below, because I’ve already made one for you.
This cute invitation card’s background was also inspired or loosely based on the scene of its original movie. The set was placed in front of traditional type of architecture in Northwest part of Italia. In this “area” you would notice Luca Paguro, Alberto Scorfano and Giulia Marcovaldo will be there adorned the card. Put your text in the unique designated place, torn style paper.
If you can’t wait to see and get this stunning collection, you can read the following guides. It has been written in easy-to-understand way, so even beginners are able to do it.
- Right-click each template you desired.
- Select “Save Image As”, then locate the folder.
- Click “Save” or tap your “Enter” key.
- The download process will begin shortly.
How to Insert Text
- Open the file first, by opening the Adobe Photoshop and Go to “File” > Open. In the next dialog, browse our template and click open.
- Go to the Tools panel (It’s vertically displayed on the left side of your screen), select the Horizontal Type tool. Click your image where you would like to insert text and type a phrase.
- To change the Font-style/size, it’s displayed on top/Ribbon Menu, by default it was set using Calibri Font, click that > and scroll the list to find your favorite font-style. For the font-size, it goes the same as previous steps.