Despicable me x minion lovers will go bananas over this list of 10 mighty minion birthday party ideas! Both kids and adult simple love those little things which can also become the fabulous inspiration for a super fun minion party. Here are our playful DIY Minion birthday invitation templates, free for you.
What are your thoughts girls? Isn’t that cute? Absolutely. The simple Minion templates here is more than enough to resemble your party and give an idea to your guest. The landscape orientation gave me plenty of room to work with. First of all, I made the background layer based on the iconic “banana” color from the original movie of Despicable Me and doing some editing to borrow Bob’s adorable goggles and bring them here.
Up until these days, I think I had already been falling in love with it over and over. Knowing the Minion must be featuring all the main three protagonist, Stuart, Kevin and Bob, in this collection, you will also get cute illustration of them, in numerous poses.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download has finished, check the file by opening it using either Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- Final words:
- Print the file / template on cardstock paper (in 5×7” format).
- There are many printing materials (Paper) out there, such as Cotton, Kraft, Linen, Standard text paper and etc.
- Just buy thing that is suitable for your need as well as your budget. There is no need to push it too hard.
Leave a Reply