Unlike the previous template, which was “Galaxy” themed invitation card, for our special under the stars party. Today’s design was a bit off, because it was kind of new from me. Two weeks ago, I accidentally bumped on some “pictures” on Pinterest, and you know, I got a plenty inspiration from that. Here they are, six Wild one birthday card, from Jungle and all its cute Safari Animals, it will be perfect to us, as a concept for our baby’s upcoming First milestone.
Here they are, and hope you enjoyed it, folks.
This templates are remaining in top list of my favorite design, by the way. It already comes with six different designs, and all of them have Docx file. Which means you’re possible to edit the template, whatever you want. Despite it’s free, it would be much easier for you, for beginner who haven’t had enough experience in editing before, as you only need to work using Microsoft Word, and I’m pretty sure that you’ve been familiar with it, right?
Today’s design features a tons of cute images/graphics and decorations. As we can see, on each corner, you got aesthetic Green leaves, to resemble the “Vibrant color” in Tropical Jungle. Despite that, right at the center of the card, you will be presented with “Wild One” wording, along with cute Safari Animals, like Fox, Rabbit, Wolf, Deer, and so forth.
Have you chosen your “target”? really? For me, I’d suggest you to pick all of them, as everything was included in single Rar file though. If you want to see the download instructions, go find it in down below, folks.
DOWNLOAD WILD ONE TEMPLATES HERE
- Click the download link above.
- You’ll be directed to Google Drive, shortly after you click the link.
- All files were archived into Rar file, so you don’t have to download every single of them, manually.
- Click the “RED” download button and tap “Enter”.
- Don’t forget to extract the file, first, and install all the requirement, e.g. Fonts.
- Then, you can open the file with Microsoft Word. Right click the file > Open with Ms. Word…
- If you done with the editing process, and before you proceed to the last step. It would be good for you to find some information about Printing Paper.
- The best option you could get is Card-stock paper. It’s a bit expensive than the others, but you will get better material, and bunch of finishes.
Leave a Reply