Mickey and Minnie are equal to Red and Pink in our daily life, and we can’t put our head off toward the mark of its bold and fame for almost 70 years. I don’t know how it begins, but all I know was, Mickey & Minnie are the most beloved, cherished and adored characters from any Cartoon films that has been in everyone’s talk for its lovely and adorably concept for kid or preschooler’s birthday party.
I’m not going to lie, if your little sweetheart; your daughter, is about to meet her birthday soon, Minnie is certainly able to capture every details of what’s in your daughter’s dream so well. If you want to see and get the details on how good to have Minnie for your upcoming party, this cute Pink and Gold Minnie invitation card will amaze you, even from beginning. (See below).
Since kids are almost likely wanting something in cute and colorful ways, especially for baby girls, that’s the reason for me to make a beautiful combination of Pink, Pale Pink and Gold Glitter texture into dazzling sets of polka-dot pattern to decorate the main layer of this six adorable invites.
“Where should I put the text?”, it’s pretty obvious, by the way, since I’ve written sample texts for you, so you are able to know and replace the text directly in Microsoft Word 2007 or above. Why in Ms. Word? Our templates are packed with great feature (Docx file), which means it’s editable with Ms. Word, easier for everyone to edit and insert their own text to our template.
How to Download
- First of all, you’re going to need a link to get access into our Google drive storage.
- To get access, click the download LINK in above, and wait for a while.
- Once you landed on Google drive page, click Download > Locate the folder > Save or Enter.
- The download process will be automatically started, if not, do the whole process once more.
- Open the file (using WinRar or any Rar file opener), then open the Fonts folder, in that folder, you’re going to get bunch of font files, install all.