There is no such thing that looks as beautiful and exotic as Greenery Leaves. Green is Pantone’s color of the year. It is a symbol of nature and new beginnings. Yet often, green does not get the attention it deserves when we’re decorating with flowers. Instead of always leaving or stacking it out of as bouquets, it’s time to use green for décor!
The symbol of life, growth and rejuvenation. Having it at your wedding? Sure. You can also have it as “decoration” in your party invitation card, it will look like these, (See below).
It can be fun to play around with the different types of design that we provide it for free, to find out what kind of look is best for you. There are six different design waiting to being picked by you. Basically, this card has elegant typography, there is a sample text for you, it was placed on the left and the right margin.
Is it hard to insert or replace text?
No, it’s not! Our templates are editable with Microsoft Word, not only the latest version, but the older version, like the 2007 version still able to handle the job just fine. Hmm. Wait! I’m almost forgot to mention it, your party information or wording, it will be surrounded with exotic leaves, such as Palm, Green Monstera, and Banana leaves. Choose your favorite design and do the editing process with us. (See the instruction down below).
DOWNLOAD MODERN TROPICAL TEMPLATES HERE
How to download
- If you are new to this site, all of our files are stored in our Google drive account, to get access, click the download link in above.
- In a few seconds, you’re going to land and see Google drive homepage.
- To download: select Download > Locate the folder > Save.
Things you need to do
- Since all the materials have been put together into a single Rar file, which means it has “Rar” file-extension, you need to open it with any Rar file opener.
- Then go to Fonts folder, install all fonts in there and after that, you can open the template with Ms. Word.
- Print the template on any printing paper, but the best one on the market is, Cardstock paper.
Leave a Reply