Have you ever thinking about picking “floral” elements for your big day? For me, I’d say “floral” is a great thing to have that suitable for most events in these day. Industrial Look, Modern Look, and even Rustic Look do looks good with additional “floral” within it. See this six gorgeous “floral” themed wedding suite to see how great it could be, especially for your big day and festive seasonal party.
Great things happened from a lots of factor and the perfect way to begin it is by thinking on how your party will have “great” impression from your guests. Today, we have this Summer Garden invitation card templates, it offers a stunning combination of both Vintage and Modern element. The white stripe at the middle will remind you from classy look wedding suite, and its soft color was taken from these day’s trending.
As I mentioned earlier in this article, what we do have here will have “floral” element within it, for that reason, each cards also have beautiful set of flowers in Watercolor style and soft color finished. To support your wish to do it all at home, we provide our templates in Docx file, so it’s editable with Microsoft Word, and it means, it doesn’t require an extended skill in editing or sort of.
Here is how to get access to download our template
- Click the download link (it should be highlighted in blue color) in above.
- Google drive page will appear, so wait for a second
- If you already landed on Google drive page, then click the “Download” button.
- Locate where you want the file is going to be saved, and tap “Enter”.
- The download will begin shortly.
- Open or unpack the file using Winrar or any Rar file opener.
Here are a few things you need to do
- Open the file (using WinRar or any Rar file opener), then open the Fonts folder, in that folder, you’re going to get bunch of font files, install all.
- If it’s done, now you can open the file with Microsoft Word, and by installing all fonts like what I said in above, you won’t get error messages like (Missing Fonts, and others).