It has been a while since The Smurfs made their latest movie. Smurfs: The Lost Village was released in 2017 and still has pretty decent quality that makes both kids and adults adore it.
Today, we’re going to talk about Smurf as the birthday concept and you consider this one also. Let’s bring Smurfs out of village and into the spotlight. For us, it might be too late, but for the newer generation of fans, this little blue and white characters would be great kiddos, and they will surely ask you to make it as their birthday party.
See and get this Smurf birthday invitations card for free!
This card will make your guests can’t hold back to keep it for their future events. It looks bold, chic and fancy. Thanks to my lovely partner (husband), who gives me tons of support in making this beautiful piece of birthday cards.
The lovely Smurf characters, such as Smurfette, Clumsy Smurf and Hefty Smurf, they will be placed at the top section of the card, right below the cute “Join Us For Smurfday Party!” lines and also surrounding with colorful watercolor style polka dots. The background design has pale pink color and a beautiful touch of “grunge effect”.
Write your party detailed information below each Smurf characters. Our template is editable with Microsoft Word, so it will be supporting everyone, both beginner and more advanced users.
How to Download
- The download link should be shown above this guide. This link contains a key, which will give you direct access to our storage.
- Wait a moment, and you will get there soon.
- To download the file, move your mouse pointer to the top-right, until you see “Dropdown Arrow”, click that button, locate where you want to save it and and tap “Enter” to start the download process.
For the additional information, you can take a note on these following tips,
- Use cardstock paper for your invitations card, it has various types of colors, thicknesses and textures.
- Choose the thicker one, because this paper is not easy to crease and tatter
- The standard print sizes of wedding, birthday and baby shower invitation is 5x7inches, but you customize your size into 6×6 or even 7×5 inches