Watch this Gold & glitter-ness, it’s for you, glam-lovers!
There are many easy DIY projects that can glam up your party. Pick this one and you can easily make your own invitation card done in a few minutes. By using this, you will have a pretty much time to think of what should you put in there, how is this – how is that, what’s missing and so on.
Our template is editable with Microsoft Word and it doesn’t require you to have the latest one. So, if you run, even, the older version of Ms. Word, it’s going to work perfectly. There are six templates designs. In general, you will get stunning Gold Text Frame design along with dazzling gold glitter splatter and surrounded with chic background and pastel flowers.
Inside of those frames, write your party information. I’ve left a sample of how your party information will look like. Brings out your creativity and pour it to this stunning invitations. You can make the letters painted with gold paint or covered with Gold texture, it’s possible, by the way.
How to Download
- The download link should be shown above this guide. This link contains a key, which will give you direct access to our storage.
- Wait a moment, and you will get there soon.
- To download the file, move your mouse a bit to mini-box at the center of the page. It will show a download button with red color. Click that button, locate where you want to save it and tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Open the file by extracting it with WinRar or any rar file opener. (Right-click > Select “Extract To …”).
- Open the Fonts folder and install all.
You can add this to enhance your Gold glitter party
Add glitter to candles, glasses and plates. Put confetti inside balloons or cover them with gold spray paint. Make gold sequin banners, garlands, placemats, branches and signs, use gold tassels and bows where possible. Cover champagne bottles with glitter and give them as favors to your guests.