In our site, you can have everything you need for your party invitation. From Marvel Superheroes birthday to beautiful Gold Glitter Baby Shower. You can find massive collection of invitation card templates and grab it for free (For personal use only). For today’s article, I got a something new. Many of you might not be familiar with it, but your kids will do for sure.
How about designing your invitation cards using this cool Blaze and The Monster Machines inspired design? This concept was inspired by one of kids tv show, which aired on Nick Jr until earlier this year. Which has the story of AJ, a cool racer and Blaze (Aj’s Truck), competing to win race with tons of good story and message behinds it.
With that being said, today’s design will have the set-in racing inspired design. It has awesome race track background design and bunch of other cool decorations. On the left, you will get Blaze and The Monster Machines’ Logo, where you can also write your little boy’s name on it and followed by his age written on trophy.
On the right, you card will also has cute and cool illustration of original character from Blaze and The Monster Machines movie, such as Blaze, AJ, Gabby, Crusher and so forth. You can also remove it, or add a new graphics to our template, it’s possible since our template is editable with Ms. Word.
DOWNLOAD BLAZE AND THE MONSTER MACHINES DOCX HERE
How to Download
- You’re going to see the download button in above, click that and your browser will direct you to our Dropbox storage.
- It’s the place where we stored our files, so it can be 100% safe from virus and easy to get access.
- To download the template, click the dropdown arrow, which is placed at the top right, next to “sign in” button.
- Then click Save to start the download process.
How it Works
- Once the download process is finished, open the file with WinRar or sort of, then access the Fonts folder, all of those fonts have to be installed first.
- Insert your text or party information to the template. Use Microsoft Word 2007 or above.
- Print the template on 5×7 card-stock paper. This is my personal recommendation, if you want to go with another types of paper, sure you can do that.
Leave a Reply