Why do brides love and wear blue?
Blue has been connected to weddings for many and many years. It’s said that it was depicted from tradition in old English and it has been successfully surpassed throughout many traditions. For example, there is a famous lines at that time (Old English), which says “Something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue, a sixpence in your shoe”, One line before the last, which is “something blue”, The blue bridal token was said to symbolize purity, love, and fidelity.
Well, it will always be a great idea to have something unique for your big day, and “Blue” itself, it has a lot of things that will surprise you even more. And one of them is already here, please have a look at these, Blue Floral and Gold Geometric wedding suites,
Something old, something new and something blue, these lines were the inspirations in making this gorgeous collections. It features Geometric pattern, which is undoubtedly perfect and popular these days. Something blue, for this part, I added a bunch of stunning flowers in blue color and not only that, but you also got them in stunning Watercolor style.
There is nothing more neutral than white and black, but for this special occasion, I chose white as the base layer. Your party information will be displayed inside the dazzling Geometric Pattern, and you can customize it whatever you want, because our templates are editable with Ms. Word 2007 or later. I think everyone in these days will be able to recognize and operate it flawlessly.
DOWNLOAD BLUE FLORAL AND GOLD GEOMETRIC TEMPLATES HERE
How to Download
- First thing first, scroll up a bit until you see Download button, right above the last paragraph.
- Wait a moment, and you will get the access to our Google drive storage instantly.
- Then click another Download button in there, and tap “Enter” to start the download process.
What to do
- Soon after the download is finished, extract the file (using Winrar), then install all fonts inside “Fonts” folder. If you miss this, you will get warning message of “Missing Fonts”, when you try to open the file with Ms. Word.
- Now it’s good for you to open the file with Ms. Word and begin the editing process.
- Print the file on cardstock paper (5×7).
Leave a Reply