Well, there’s definitely some crossover between the blush pink and peach, in which brides always finds it beautiful for their big day. While we’re in this topic, there is a good combination for those who loves natural color palette. It’s a Rustic Peach wedding theme. It looks somehow, organic, free-spirited and exotic at the same time.
If you stick to the line of Rustic and Peach wedding, you will open a new pandora-box. A theme which will delight you and your guests with its beauty of natural color palette with plenty of organic shapes and textures. Think wood, lace and hessian plus country flowers, grasses and foliage. Perfect for barn weddings, rustic inspired weddings are all kinds of beautiful and can be incredibly romantic. Here are a few designs which you can consider this for your rustic and peach wedding:
This peach, gold and green wedding concept features elegant watercolor roses, wild greenery, a little bit accent of gold from “gold frame border” and white marble background design. Those elements were gathered into a whole new masterpiece, in which you can edit with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
Choosing your favorite one might be a little bit intimidating. Thus, we made six options for you to choose, you can keep the rest for future events, or maybe you give it to your friends. My favorite part was, the one that has beautiful white marble background, it shows beautiful roses in peach color along with cute yet beautiful butterflies. If you had the same thought as me, now you need to download this template as soon as possible. Read the download instruction down below and check another useful tips at the end of the instruction.
How to Download
- The download link is placed above this instruction. It should be shown in blue color. Left-click or just click (If you use smartphone) the link and soon after that, google drive page will appear.
- To download the template, click download > locate the destination folder > Enter to start the download process.
How it Works
- Open the file by right-clicking the file and select (Extract To “…”).
- Then install all fonts and now you can insert your text with Ms. Word 2007 or above.
- Print the template on 5×7 card-stock paper.