How do I personalize my own baby shower party?
There are thousand ways for you to have your own personal touch on your special day. From requesting which songs are going to be sang by the band – to doing something with your table layout (Folding napkins on certain style, serving great dishes and so on). For me, the best and easiest way to have our personal touch is making the invitation card by ourselves.
If you want your baby shower party to stand apart from the rest, the best way is to put your own unique stamp on it. See this six stunning beautifully hand drawn Floral themed baby shower invitation suites.
There can be only so many variations of invitation card design for your special day. But for today, you’re going to get the chance to get this gorgeous floral for free. It comes in Vintage style, which you can see that through the rustic style or colored background along with matching ornaments.
All of the beautiful florals will be sitting on top of your party information box or layer. A great border design to show the bold and elegant concept of your party. You can customize it though. Really? Yup! Our template is editable with Ms. Word and I’m sure that it’s going to be so easy and satisfying for you, since you’re able to put your own personal touch to our design.
DOWNLOAD HAND DRAWN VINTAGE FLORAL DOCX HERE
How it works
- Download the File
- Scroll-up a bit, and you’re going to see the download link
- This link will give you an access to our file-storage.
- Wait for a second, and Google drive will be shown shortly.
- Did you see the download button? It has “red” accent. Click that.
- Then tap “Enter” key, and the download process will begin shortly.
- First of all, you must install all fonts that have been provided and placed inside the Fonts
- To open the file, use any Rar file opener, and right-click the file > Extract To “…”.
- Go to Fonts folder and do what I mentioned above.
- Then you can open the file and insert text to the template you’d like to use with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
Leave a Reply