Vroom-vroom! Zoom-zoom little car! How I wonder where you are. It’s kind of sad for us that the condition right now won’t be much on our side. We are pushed to hold back from outdoor activities and avoid physical contact. Well, humans were blessed by how good we are when it comes to adaptation.
Speaking of this particular topic, there is a unique, alternative way to throw birthday bash and have everyone joined without any physical contact. Drive by or drive through party is what’s in everyone’s talk these days. Honk the car which full of decorative things, such as birthday banner, balloons, confetti, etc. It sounds great, right? You can also consider this following invitation card templates as your Drive by birthday or baby shower invitations.
This card has cute and beautiful scene of a driver (illustrated as your kid) who is driving his classy, vintage red truck on heavy snow and Christmas tree loaded in behind. All of those cute illustrations were made in beautiful watercolor style. Soft color scheme which is charming enough to lure your guests to come. Below that, you’re going to see where your party information will be placed or displayed. Those sample texts are editable, you can easily remove or replace it, since our template is editable with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
How to Download
- The download link should be shown above this guide. This link contains a key, which will give you direct access to our storage.
- Wait a moment, and you will get there soon.
- To download the file, move your mouse to the center and you should see “download” button. Click that button, locate where you want to save it and and tap “Enter” to start the download process.
For the additional information, you can take a note on these following tips,
- Use cardstock paper for your invitations card, it has various types of colors, thicknesses and textures.
- Choose the thicker one, because this paper is not easy to crease and tatter
- The standard print sizes of wedding, birthday and baby shower invitation is 5x7inches, but you customize your size into 6×6 or even 7×5 inches