When you’re planning your wedding, a great theme really does bring the look and feel of your day together. Botanical and Rustic themes are on trending these days and as popular as ever but why do everyone’s loves it? Don’t worry, we’ve got all the answer right here.
These days, many couples were planning their wedding out-of-the-box, considering outdoor as the venue, like hosting their event at park or botanical garden. Yeah. Flowers are the main part of any wedding events, and having it as “decorations” won’t only enhance the beauty of its event, but also leaving good memories and impression to the guests.
Speaking of Botanical wedding, this following collections might be the one you’re always in to. It has kind of rustic looks, which is shown in how the entire design was made. The rectangle box in the middle is the place where you can write or type your information beautifully, since it will be surrounded with gorgeous Green Botanical Leaves.
There are six different designs, so it will come with numerous “decorations”, such as Green Palm, Eucalyptus and Monstera leaves. To give more versatility, we provide this template in Docx file, so it’s editable with Ms. Word and can be used for numerous events, such as Birthday and Baby Shower party.
- You’re going to see the download link above, click that and your browser will direct you to our Google drive’s storage.
- To download the template, click download and locate the destination folder.
- Then tap Enter or click Save to start the download process.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Open the file with WinRar or Any Rar file opener.
- Install all fonts inside the fonts
- Open the file with Ms. Word and insert your text.
- Print the template file on cardstock or printing paper.
- Don’t forget to double check all the information, especially the address information. Verify it on Google Maps if you use a QR Code to locate your party.
- Don’t use more than two fonts.
- Don’t skip ordering extra materials (printing paper and envelopes).