I can’t think of any kids’ party I went to that didn’t include balloons for the decorations. They’re affordable and great for decor. But you can take it one step further at parties and make it to whole new party concept filled up with stunning gold & metallic balloons. From simple decorations to a large-scale balloon landscape design, it’s definitely the best for all ages!
Anyway, if you are looking for customized balloon themed invitation card for your upcoming party, Drevio is here to help! We offer six great invitation card templates, and you are going to see it in just a few seconds from now. See below.
Any of these cards could be done in just a few minutes. I have made it in compact, for example, the background layer is made from solid white layer and topped with cute and colorful polka dot pattern. Kids loves everything in bright and cheerful colors, well, it’s great to make it like that. In addition, matching font styles, which isn’t only looking great, but also charming on its own.
Gorgeous 3d Balloons will be placed as the heading of the card. I can’t say anything that could argue these Balloon designs looks so gorgeous and realistic. With a little touch of nice tinted gray & black shadows, makes it even better. There is one more great thing to our template and it will give you much freedom and easier to customize. Our templates are editable with Microsoft Word 2007 or later, and it’s great!
The following instructions will guide you on how to download and doing all necessaries to make it works flawlessly.
- How to download
- Today’s and other’s files from us were stored safely in our Google Drive account.
- To get access to the G-drive’s download page, scroll up a bit and click the provided download link (Above).
- It will open Google-Drive’s download page.
- Then, click download and tap “Enter” key on your keyboard to start the download process.
- Please Read this (Important)
- Unpack the file and install all provided fonts.
- Open the template with Microsoft Word. Insert every details that your party has, like Where, Who, and When.
- Print the template file on card-stock paper