Monograms are often featured in Modern Wedding style. Brides loves to have a pretty unique factor that could be key to highlight all elements. Monogram is pretty great example for that, since it has unique way for bride & groom to write their initial in style, instead of only writing their full name.
If you need an idea for monogram wedding invitation suites, you can consider these ones. Since it doesn’t require you to have decent editing skills and can be done at home and it only takes a few minutes.
Since the roots of monogram itself was made for modern style, this Monogram suites will have a sleek design. But still, we do care a lot about the good proportion of “white-spaces”, that’s why we decided to put another element. Those elements are the one that surrounding the Bride and Groom’s Initials.
I drew a few sketches of beautiful floral in black and white color scheme and assembled it to look like a flower wreath or crest. FYI, all texts in this template are editable through Microsoft Word 2007 or later, so if you think you need more elegant and sleek looking fonts, sure you can replace it with the one you think suits you best.
Anyway, to end this article, I have written a few guides to help you write your Initials for your monogram wedding suites.
A. How to download
- To download our template, you need an access to the G-drive’s download page. To do that, click the provided download link (Above).
- Once you landed on G-drive page, click download and tap “Enter”.
B. How to write your Initial in Monogram wedding suites
- Use the first letters of your first, middle or last name.
- The bride’s initial should be placing first and followed by the groom’s initial.
- See this:
- First name only: ex. Kate & Adam = K & A
- Last Name only: ex. Kate Smith & Adam Brown = S & B
- Three letters style: ex. Kate T. Smith & Adam J. Brown = KST & ABJ. Those letters in Bold needs to be bigger than the rest and no-need to bold it, it’s just made for you to understand.