Tying up the knot between two person at a beautiful garden on a sunny day, it will always be in everyone’s dream. First, and foremost, bride and groom need every elements in their mind to be translated into real things at their party. From the way how the decoration it should be (garland, wedding dress, photobooth, etc.), to designing their wedding invitation suites.
It’s not the easiest thing, at all. But still, there must be a way to do it in quick. For example, you can consider us for you wedding suites, we are not expert, but we have been in industry for such long period. We provide thousand invitation card templates for free and still packed with plenty elements that’s in trends. See below,
For today, you will get the chance to make beautiful wedding invitations with gorgeous blossoming Lily. Your party information details will be placed on top of semi-translucent white text box. It will be surrounded with gorgeous Lilies. Since Lilies are the main star of today’s design, I decided to pick my favorite Watercolor finishes. So, it looks so beautiful, thanks to its soft color and charming design.
Every templates in this site are editable with Microsoft Word and also don’t forget to read the details on how to download and use our template designs down below.
How to Download
- Left click the provided download link (Above) and wait for a while until you landed on Google Drive download menu.
- Then Click “download” button and tap enter to start.
- The download process will be automatically started.
- What you have to do first is, install all provided fonts, once you have unpacked the file with WinRar or any Rar file opener.
- Open the template file with Microsoft Word 2007 or later version.
- This day, you can send out the invitation through Internet, but somehow, the conventional way will look more formal or appropriate.
- If you choose to send the invitations with conventional way, print the file on any printing paper, it should be set on 7×5 format, as it has landscape orientation.